Idaho Law Firm Stands Up to Tough Opponents
Boise and Meridian attorneys serve the community
When you need an experienced lawyer in Idaho, The Boise Law Firm, PLLC is ready to help. Ray Schild has been practicing in Idaho since 1989. Ray joined forces with Charles Crafts to found The Boise Law Firm with a focus on developing smart legal strategies for individuals and businesses when it matters most. Our two attorneys have 40 combined years of legal experience, and we can assist you with legal matters in the areas of criminal law, family law, estate planning, business law and civil litigation at our two convenient office locations in Boise and Meridian.
Providing legal help to individuals and businesses
Our attorneys work one-on-one with every client, and a collaborative, familial approach is a vital element of our services. We take pride in providing:
- Smart strategy development — We work with the unique circumstances of each case to develop a legal strategy that has the best chance of a successful outcome.
- Aggressive courtroom advocacy — We are accomplished trial attorneys who know how to argue a case before judges and juries and have experience facing tough opponents.
- Effective settlement negotiation — Our attorneys are highly experienced negotiators who attempt settlement resolution for our clients when their interests are best served by avoiding trial.
For experienced legal representation from a firm that treats clients with the respect and concern they deserve, you can count on our team.
Strong advocacy and representation in a wide variety of matters
Since 1989, our firm has handled a wide range of legal matters for clients in these practice areas:
- Criminal defense — Our criminal defense practice covers felonies and misdemeanors, DUI/DWI, federal criminal defense, and gun and weapons crimes. Our firm also handles traffic violations, juvenile law matters, sex crimes, drug crimes, theft and financial crimes and domestic violence.
- Family court advocacy — Our firm provides representation for clients who need assistance with divorce, adoption, child support, child custody and visitation, spousal support, domestic violence, and other family law matters.
- Estate planning — Our lawyers give advice and legal help for will drafting, living trusts, living wills, guardianships, choosing an appropriate executor, and other estate planning needs.
- Civil and commercial litigation/business law — Our attorneys handle federal court litigation as well as representation for business law needs, including business formation advice, contract review and development, commercial litigation, and breach of contract cases.
- Real estate law — We provide advice and advocacy in cases involving commercial real estate, residential real estate, land use and zoning law, and community and homeowners’ association law.
If you need assistance with these or related legal issues, the attorneys at The Boise Law Firm, PLLC are ready to talk to you.
Contact experienced Idaho attorneys for your free legal consultation
The Boise Law Firm, PLLC, with offices in Meridian and Boise, Idaho, is ready to discuss your criminal or civil matter during a free consultation. Call us at 208-336-1145 or contact us online.